Do You Know What Would Happen to Your Kids in the Event Anything Ever Happened to You?
FREE Book Reveals
the Facts You Need to Know to
Legally Protect Your Kids in the Event Anything Ever Happened to You
You may be surprised to learn that in an emergency, your kids could end up in the care of someone that you would not have chosen. You may also be surprised to learn that in the event anything ever happened to you, without a written plan, a judge would decide who would raise your children, who would manage the money you left for them, how that money would be managed and that your kids would most likely receive it outright and unprotected at the age of 18. Few kids are mature enough to handle an inheritance at the age of 18. Not only that, but the money may end up lost to your children's creditors or a divorcing spouse.
But it doesn't have to be this way. In my free book, you'll learn the steps you can take to legally protect your children and the money you leave for them.
In my free book you'll learn:
- How to ensure your children would be raised by who you want, how you want, and with the values that are most important to you
- A simple, three-step process for choosing the right guardians for your children even if you and your spouse do not agree
- Common mistakes smart parents make when choosing guardians for their kids, even if they previously worked with an attorney, and how to avoid making these common mistakes yourself
- How to ensure you leave enough to raise your children
- How to ensure the money you leave for your children is protected from their creditors, predators and divorcing spouses
- How to make sure the money you leave is used to take care of your kids instead of the government
- And much more . . .
Simply fill out the form below and your free, no obligation copy of my book
will be delivered to your e-mail inbox.