If you have minor children, there are certain steps you should take to make sure they would be taken care of if something happened to me they would be taken care of. 

Roulet Law Firm recommends the following measures to protect minor children in Minnesota:


1. Name Short Term Guardians

2. Name Long Term Guardians

3. Have a Written Estate Plan in Place

Chuck Roulet
Connect with me
Nationally Recognized Estate Planning Attorney, Author, and Speaker