The top question weighing on the minds of many parents with a special needs child is, "What will happen to my child after I am gone?" Parents worry that after they are gone, their child's quality of life may not remain as strong. At Roulet Law Firm, one of the options we recomment to clients with special needs children is the use of a Supplemental Needs Trust, which does not threaten the elibility for government benefits like Medicaid and SSI, and still allows the child to receive additional funds to supplement government benefits.

Chuck Roulet
Connect with me
Nationally Recognized Estate Planning Attorney, Author, and Speaker